Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another Update

It's now thursday, the reunion is over. I had a lot of fun, visited with a lot of people and did a lot of shopping which was all good and I was sorry it was over.

However, the warm weather and riding in the car set me back a good week as far as healing goes which really annoys me and now, we have no water! That's right. we have a leak in our water main and there is no water at our house. It has been turned off. They did turn it on for me to take my bath last night, but the hot water heater was switched off that morning and it was cold and more cold. I was able to heat enough water on the stove to make it tolerable but it was still an unpleasant experience. Hopefully the plumber came today like he said he would.

Besides that it is ooze and more ooze. I'll be glad when it stops. It is in some very uncomfortable places. My belly button, for example and it seems like I'm changing clothes all the time. Work is fun. The first 4 hours are o.k. but the second 4 hours are some type of endurance test, especially when I only have poly/cotton blend chinos to wear.

No comments: