7 things I plan to do before I die:
- Make friends with a connected Egyptologist, so I can tour the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.
- See a really cool thunderstorm.
- Pay back the money I owe my parents
- Have a wall full of books in real wood bookshelves.
- Have some kind of vocation, the search continues . . .
- Live in my dream space in a nice small city.
- Understand the nature of the human soul.
7 things I can do:
- Make good cookies.
- Play the piano.
- Knit, Crochet and Tatt (a little)
- Learn new computer programs "on the fly"
- Organize a weekend campout for 20!
- Perform and/or speak in front of a large group (altough I haven't done it in a while)
- Be organized! (though neat I ain't)
7 things I cannot do:
- Cheat, backstab, sabotage any of that screw the other guy to get ahead stuff.
- Fall for pick up lines. Especially the drunk and stupid variety. (Has "I got an air mattress in the back of my truck" ever worked?)
- Fit in. I'm just too strange for that.
- Tolerate being lied to or patronized.
- Kiss-ass. and in the same vein,
- Flirt, which probably accounts for,
- Keep a job. I keep getting laid off.
7 things that attract me to another person:
- Common interests
- Open and tolerant religious views.
- good speaking voice (that's the musician in me)
- Strangeness: the golf, suburban home, SUV, set isn't what I want.
- Lots of active interests of their own.
- Clarity in their own life. Something I want, I guess I hope its contagious.
- a good sense of the ridiculous.
7 things I say the most:
- "Phillpott Tater Tot." (he's a mighty hunter:) replacement swear word and question answer.
- "Gon ditty bau bau". this is a funky bass rhythm, bobbing of the head is required.
- "Fancy Pants" to denote something high class or pretentious.
- "Keeka, meow!" and "doggie!"
- "Mr. Lady" used to denote other drivers on the road. "Excuse me Mr. Lady, Watch it Mr. Lady."
- "That is so cool" Solely by my own standards, you understand.
- Repeating consonant sounds, I actually developed a stutter 3-4 years ago.