Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More updates

Aaaargh! this crazy yeast will not go away. I skip even one day of using the bleach bath and it comes back with a great gooey itchy vengeance! The trouble is, the bleach is ruining the rest of my skin. My hands and feet are starting to crack they are so dry. All the Vitamin D ointment seems to be good for is making the skin on my neck feel warm and get thin. T-shirt neckbands cut into my neck, literally. We're talking wounds. I want to scream, and I'm sick of doing laundry!

There are a few good things. I love Anti-monkey Butt Powder. It only has three ingredients and works really well. I've also found out that if I slap a layer of body oil on my not yeasty skin it keeps the bleach from drying it so much. My head is almost healed, only a few little spots that are still crusty.

I am healing. Every day is a little bit better (except for yesterday which was just annoying). I'd be happier if I were further along. I'm going to Portland this weekend for my High School reunion and it would be nice if my skin wasn't crawling, or crazy itching, or oozing and if the skin on my neck would stretch. It would also be nice if I could wear makeup, use hairstyling products, deodorant, wear collars, earrings. I guess I'm just picky.

No comments: