Thursday, September 03, 2009

Losing my Cool

I am soooo sick of this skin stuff! It's healing bit by bit but it is taking so very looooooonnnnngg. and it's one of those two steps forward one step back things where I am improving but it keeps popping up with new surprises. I broke out in a huge case of pimples, for example. My stomache is some kind of strange dot-to-dot book of little pimply things. The oozing is going down, but I go through whole hours where it feels like all my hair is standing up. Wierd, to say the least. oh, and my neck keeps splitting. The skin is so damaged it doesn't really stretch, it splits. I just manage to get it healed up enought and think "o.k. it's going to heal now" and it splits again. aaarrrgh. and double aaarrrgh. and a third aaaaarrrrggghhh!!

1 comment:

The Moody Minstrel said...

You've been going through a serious ordeal, haven't you? I haven't been visiting blogs much lately, so I missed all these posts till today. I'm just glad you were able to get through the reunion okay!

Hang in there, sis!