Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ya Think?

Headline from Today's paper: "1985 prison escapee held without bail". I would say so, i would be surprised if it wasn't the shortest bail hearing ever. It only took 20 years to find him after he escaped the last time. He is flight risk.

Look at your signature. One of our clients signs things Saul Aut, which bears no resemblance to his name whatsoever! He's just having so much fun with the fountain pen he's making inadvertant letters. Mine at least has a few letters that actually appear in my name. I think it helps having an anchor letter in the middle. When I write my signature it takes four separate "pen wiggles" and has two stops. Mr. Aut does too though. He has two separate "pen wiggles" and two stops, one of which involves changing from a counterclockwise to clockwise motion. "Aut" actually consists of nine letters! I wonder what the correct term for "pen wiggles" is?

2 comments:

The Moody Minstrel said...

I wonder what the correct term for "pen wiggles" is?

Quill quivers?
How about a shortened form, "quilvers"?
Goose dancing?
Penking?
Evidence of laziness or narcissism?

I dunno...

Don Snabulus said...

If you lived in Xanth, the pen wiggles might be really bad news.